How to contribute
Following the maxima of participation and openness, AP: Online Journal in Public Archaeology is open to the contribution of any individual or collective actively involved in any activity related to Public Archaeology. As we aim to be a public forum for the development of our discipline, contributing an original work to this journal is easy but keep in mind that it is peer-reviewed and we invite original contributions that are not currently under consideration for publication in other journals.
The submission process is as follows:
- Download the Guidelines for Authors.
- Prepare and submit your original paper following the guidelines.
- After a first assessment by the Editors, your paper will be reviewed by two independent researchers, who will point out any suggested revisions.
- You will have the time to make any necessary changes prior to publication.
- Your paper will be edited and published after having checked that changes have been made or justified.
For any queries or further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @APjournal
We are looking forward to your submissions!